Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I need your vote! Actually...two of them!

Probably 1/2 of the t-shirts that I own are from Threadless.com. Their business model is simple: people submit t-shirt designs, the general public votes on whether the submissions are good or not, and they then print & sell the top rated designs. I haven't submitted art work yet, but have done a few "Type-Tees" as they are called - but no winners.

Threadless' new project is Twitter Tee's - where they make shirts from actually submitted phrases on Twitter. Same voting concept as explained above. I've submitted two different tweets, AND I NEED YOUR VOTE! Click on each of the below links and then click on "Heck Yes!"

The first submission: CLICK HERE

The second submission: CLICK HERE

And as always...thank you for your support. :o)

No comments: