Saturday, February 06, 2010

Processing a new layout

I think I have the site the way I want it.  Now I just need to get writing again.

Writing here is something I know I need to do.  Thinking through things at a deeper level - whether it be something experienced that day or a movie I watched - is something that makes me...me.  When I'm not doing this I know I'm either too busy or for whatever reason closing myself to who I really am.  For the last few months it has been a little bit of column A and a little bit column B.

But as I move into the next chapter of my story...I need to write, I need to process.

And I also need to update my other two incredibly out of date pages, my fam page & my study/teach page.  One at a time...one at a time.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hmm, layout isn't looking quite right to me... is it because I'm on firefox or something? I like it though!

I completely understand what you're talking about with the writing thing. I miss blogging a lot; it was how I processed a lot of things for quite a few years. but then things changed and I quit, so it's hard getting back into it. you have to jump back in before you get too used to living without it. I look forward to reading your thoughts as you're heading into this new chapter. :)