Sunday, May 13, 2012

Meatballs and Spinach and Mother's Day

As we're walking down the street after church I say to Baylee, "Today is Mommy's day. She gets to pick where we are eating."

"Ah man, the day she gets to pick she's going to choose something I don't want like meatballs and spinach!" 

Jeannette laughs and says, "Why in the world would I pick that? And besides, you love meatballs."

Baylee passionately responds, "Not with spinach though!"

My highly entertaining kids. And I am so thankful they have a mom like Jeannette! She is an amazing super mom and I couldn't have asked for more in a mom for my kids. I am immensely grateful for her!

Happy Mother's Day Jeannette!

Also, other Happy Mother's day shout outs to:
  • My awesome mom whom I love immensely.
  • My awesome Nana who is phenomenal!
  • My way coo' mother-in-law Chris
  • My sister-in-law Shannon who needs prayer because she is a Star Trek fan.
  • My sister-in-law Chrissy who I know is at home laying on the couch right now (or will be).
  • My awesome step-mom Barb
  • My awesome grandma Loomis
  • And to all the "Mom's" at New Life Lincoln Park!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL YOU MADRES!!! 

No comments: