As we're walking down the street after church I say to Baylee, "Today is Mommy's day. She gets to pick where we are eating."
"Ah man, the day she gets to pick she's going to choose something I don't want like meatballs and spinach!"
Jeannette laughs and says, "Why in the world would I pick that? And besides, you love meatballs."
Baylee passionately responds, "Not with spinach though!"
My highly entertaining kids. And I am so thankful they have a mom like Jeannette! She is an amazing super mom and I couldn't have asked for more in a mom for my kids. I am immensely grateful for her!
Happy Mother's Day Jeannette!
Also, other Happy Mother's day shout outs to:
- My awesome mom whom I love immensely.
- My awesome Nana who is phenomenal!
- My way coo' mother-in-law Chris
- My sister-in-law Shannon who needs prayer because she is a Star Trek fan.
- My sister-in-law Chrissy who I know is at home laying on the couch right now (or will be).
- My awesome step-mom Barb
- My awesome grandma Loomis
- And to all the "Mom's" at New Life Lincoln Park!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL YOU MADRES!!!