Friday, September 04, 2009

Another trip around the sun

Today was my birthday. 35.

Lots of running around during the day. Errands. Shopping for evening festivities. Free Turtle Mocha from Caribou - that was awesome.

Great evening spending time with family & friends. That's what I wanted, more than anything. And it was a reminder of what is most basic andost important: I'm a very blessed individual.

I'm thankful for my wife.
I'm thankful for my kids.
I'm thankful for my family.
I'm thankful for my friends.
I'm thankful for my church.

5 basic, simple statements - but that which are filling my heart right now and making me realize how grateful I am for how God allows me to spend my breathing time.

More thoughts tomorrow. Tired right now and headed back to the city from the suburbs.

-- Posted From My iPhone

No comments: