- ... can for the most part be described with the words travel & unpack, though in an unrelated manner. The first half of the week I was in Baltimore for a conference. The rest of the week was spent unpacking the condo. Unpacking doesn't take as long as packing, but it can still be exhausting.
- Yet another trip to IKEA - this one being returned from with a larger haul. Such is moving I guess.
- Lion was released by Apple. Got things installed Thursday, but haven't really been able to play around with anything of sort yet. Launchpad is pretty cool, but Mission Control I need to get acquainted with. If you are an Apple person, this is the best collection of stuff I found on getting things set up in Lion: OS X Lion How-to's and Tips Roundup: Everything in One Place. Highly recommend checking it out!
- If you do any type of graphic design, this is an amazing app: FontBook
- Another great Michael Hyatt article: 5 Reasons Why You Need to be Better at Saying "No"
- I was sitting at a table in a pretty quiet room looking at blogs and such earlier in the week. When I saw this Google+ joke I erupted in laughter and the entire room turned to look at me. It was worth it.
- Very pumped about the Hunger Games movie coming out next year, and the online movie poster only adds to the anticipation.
- Blog posts from earlier in the week:
- And the Pic of the week: Baylee & Jaxon showing off Baylee's new bed: