Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Keeping this going

The traffic to my blog near doubled in August, which is pretty sweet. Writing on a somewhat consistent basis will help with that I guess. Trying to create and maintain a groove here. It's helpful for me, and hopefully at least one or two are also encouraged along the way. 

Looking back over things in August, these were the most read posts:
  1. Critiquing Criticism: a lesson from The Smurfs movie
  2. Me & N.T. Wright
  3. Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt's search for the myth
  4. Is anyone else as cheap as I am?
  5. "The 1st day of school" or "Why blinking sucks"
At the top of the page is the link for "Get emailed when I updated." If you don't use an RSS reader (or know what that is), an email in your box is the easiest way to get the latest meanderings.

No comments: