Sunday, December 16, 2012

Praying for 26 families

Whether or not today is a day of worship for you, please remember to pray for the families and friends of these 26 victims from Friday's shooting. They are still in deep, intense mourning and need our prayers.

  • Charlotte Bacon, 6
  • Daniel Barden, 7
  • Rachel Davino, 29
  • Olivia Engel, 6
  • Josephine Gay, 7
  • Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
  • Dylan Hockley, 6
  • Dawn Hochsprung, 47
  • Madeleine Hsu, 6
  • Catherine Hubbard, 6
  • Chase Kowalski, 7
  • Jesse Lewis, 6
  • James Mattioli, 6
  • Grace Mcdonnell, 7
  • Anne Marie Murphy, 52
  • Emilie Parker, 6
  • Jack Pinto, 6
  • Noah Pozner, 6
  • Caroline Previdi, 6
  • Jessica Rekos, 6
  • Avielle Richman, 6
  • Lauren Rousseau, 30
  • Mary Sherlach, 56
  • Victoria Soto, 27
  • Benjamin Wheeler, 6
  • Allison Wyatt, 6
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. - Psalm 23:4 
This is my comfort in my affliction that your promise gives me life. - Psalm 119:50

No comments: