Friday, January 30, 2009

The Superbowl I've been waiting for!!!

Right now at 1:40pm on the Friday before the Superbowl I admit that I have absolutely no clue who the two teams are for this Sunday. Nope - have no idea. To be honest, don't care. I usually just eat and watch the commercials anyways.

However, like a Bears or Cubs fan at the beginning of the season saying, "Maybe this year," I've always hoped for one specific Superbowl appearance. And this year - the hope is becoming a reality (which no Bears or Cubs fan can say)!!! The man, THE BOSS, is playing halftime! Bruce!!!

The last time I looked forward to the halftime show was when U2 played, and there hasn't been a better halftime show since in my opinion. Every year though as the show was going at our youth group party I would lean over to my friend Paul Valente and say, "Bruce needs to do this - it would be awesome." It would rock and there would be no wardrobe malfunctions.

And this year it is happening! Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, playing Superbowl XLIII. Can't wait - can't wait!

Check this out from yahoo: ARTICLE

And I just found out he'll be at the United Center on May 12th! Whoo Hoo!!




What teams are playing again this Sunday?

.

No comments: