Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Stowell time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

Joe Stowell, the beloved president of Moody when I was a student, has a daily devotional page called Strength for the Journey.  Today's devo is worth sharing: Click here: My Only Hope.

After reading it you'll understand why in my mind he will no longer be referred to as Dr. Stowell.  He is now Jedi Stowell.

I went to his site looking for this video:



Jeannette was watching this yesterday.  Overhearing what he said it took my mind back to C22.  "I just wrote about that same thing yesterday!"

Another reminder about heaven and having it in the forefront of our minds.

I need these reminders right now.   You probably do so to.  And we both probably need the reminders more than we want to acknowledge. 

May we dirty the windows up - and keep our eyes to the sky.

No comments: